Hardin Compliance Consulting was recently featured in Fortune, Entrepreneur & Bloomberg Businessweek as a Pittsburgh business leader. Read more to learn something you may not have known about Hardin!
- Our mission is to help our clients win the regulatory risk battle every time.
- Hardin works with approximately 130 companies—SEC registrants such as investment advisers, broker-dealers, and mutual funds—throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- Hardin’s international client base ranges from startups to firms with over $1 billion in assets under management.
- President and CEO, Matt Hardin, was an enforcement attorney for the SEC and then an in-house corporate lawyer for banks and mutual funds.
- Matt Hardin established the firm in 2006 after seeing the need for outsourced compliance help for SEC-regulated entities.
- The firm’s consultants include compliance professionals and former in-house securities attorneys and senior audit professionals from prominent financial institutions.
- Hardin created Compliance Navigator®, a secure, redundant, web-based compliance system developed in collaboration with BasisCode Compliance.
- Compliance Navigator® includes more than 200 critical compliance tasks. It provides calendar-based reminders, checklists, and alerts to ensure clients complete testing and monitoring accurately and on time. The system securely archives testing documentation and includes a full audit trail of performed tests.
Check out the article!
Contact us to learn more about Hardin and our proven compliance program. Already a client? Check out all of our other services – we can fill in gaps and help you avoid regulatory risk. We offer Blue Sky Filing Services for private fund managers and mock SEC exams for all clients. Call us at 833-942-2218 for more information.