Jaqueline Hummel, Partner and Managing Director, and Cari Hopfensperger, Senior Compliance Consultant, have been recognized by JD Supra as among the top ten authors writing on compliance issues in 2019. They were selected from a pool of more than 2,200 writers in the compliance category. This is the second year in a row that Ms. Hummel has been recognized. “Cari and I are humbled to receive this award and glad to see that so many people are reading our work,” said Ms. Hummel.
JD Supra’s Readers’ Choice Awards recognize top authors and firms who were read by C-suite executives, in-house counsel, media, and other professionals across the JD Supra platform during 2019. The awards recognize authors for their visibility and thought leadership covering 26 key, cross-industry topics (10 authors per category).
JD Supra editors chose the 26 main topics covered in this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards for their timeliness as well as their proven, ongoing importance. In each category, ten authors and one firm were recognized for consistently highest readership and engagement within that category for all of 2019. In total, across all categories, JD Supra recognized 235 authors selected from over 50,000 who publish their work on its platform.
Here are the Top Five Blog Posts from 2019 according to JD Supra readers:
- Eleven Key Takeaways for Updating your Compliance Program in 2019: Investment Advisers, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
- Investment Adviser Compliance “To Do” List for 2019
- More Big Fines for AML Failures and Dual-Hatted CCO takes a Fall: Lessons Learned for March 2019
- The Devil is in the Details: A Primer on Form D and Blue Sky Filings for Private Fund Managers
- OCIE and FINRA Set Exam Priorities and FINRA Issues Cybersecurity Tips: Regulatory Update for February 2019